Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys?

I have a 85 supra 5mge engine right now. It reads it has 161ks, but it isnt the stock motor, it has been replaced in the past, so i dont know how many miles it realy has. Anyways, i was wondering wut i should do. Should i stick with my 5mge and get the j-spec 3.0 conversion from Rabid Chimp and also practicaly rebuild the motor, or should I Drop a new engine in? And if so, wut engine? Wut would fit in my car?

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
I have a mk2 with a 5M and a mk2 with a 6M. GET the 6M its worth it :wink: :p

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Re: NEW ENGINE wut to do?

xrsupra85 said:
Sup guys?

I have a 85 supra 5mge engine right now. It reads it has 161ks, but it isnt the stock motor, it has been replaced in the past, so i dont know how many miles it realy has. Anyways, i was wondering wut i should do. Should i stick with my 5mge and get the j-spec 3.0 conversion from Rabid Chimp and also practicaly rebuild the motro, or should I Drop a new engine in? And if so, wut engine? Wut would fit in my car?

uhh...... :?

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Brandon,

Ok here's the deal. I've nuked all the BS conversation that went on in this thread, rather than just nuke the entire thing. I cut it back to just before the "arguments" started...that was ridiculous.

1) I've been teasing you about your usage of your word "wut". I could honestly care less what words you use, as long as profanity doesn't get out of hand, or something like that. Your personal image doesn't make any difference to me.

As the Administrator of this forum, I do have the right to make this request: Out of respect of the other forum members, I would ask you to ease up with the attitude and negativity - I can see things getting way out of hand if you don't.

2) I think you're taking me a little too seriously. Some of your comments were way out of line and I think you know it. I gave you a bad time (teasing you) about a couple of things and it made you angry. If in the future I should annoy you, please send me a PM rather than blasting off in open forum.

3) No Brandon, I'm not on a power trip. I do a lot of work on this forum for our group, and I spend a lot of time outside of my regular job making sure this site is running smoothly. Our group has been together for a long time, and what it comes down to is the cars - and we like to talk about them and learn from each other.

As long as you don't rub my fur the wrong way, I won't have a problem with you. Just keep in mind that CS.com forum wasn't created so people would have a place to participate in a flame-fest.

If you're looking for that type of environment, please go do it here: http://www.supraforums.com

Thanks! :wink:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SupraRacer007 said:
Brandon,

Ok here's the deal. I've nuked all the BS conversation that went on in this thread, rather than just nuke the entire thing. I cut it back to just before the "arguments" started...that was ridiculous.

1) I've been teasing you about your usage of your word "wut". I could honestly care less what words you use, as long as profanity doesn't get out of hand, or something like that. Your personal image doesn't make any difference to me.

As the Administrator of this forum, I do have the right to make this request: Out of respect of the other forum members, I would ask you to ease up with the attitude and negativity - I can see things getting way out of hand if you don't.

2) I think you're taking me a little too seriously. Some of your comments were way out of line and I think you know it. I gave you a bad time (teasing you) about a couple of things and it made you angry. If in the future I should annoy you, please send me a PM rather than blasting off in open forum.

3) No Brandon, I'm not on a power trip. I do a lot of work on this forum for our group, and I spend a lot of time outside of my regular job making sure this site is running smoothly. Our group has been together for a long time, and what it comes down to is the cars - and we like to talk about them and learn from each other.

As long as you don't rub my fur the wrong way, I won't have a problem with you. Just keep in mind that CS.com forum wasn't created so people would have a place to participate in a flame-fest.

If you're looking for that type of environment, please go do it here: http://www.supraforums.com

Thanks! :wink:
If you dont care on my word usage, then dont say anything about it. :mad: If all of these things dont matter to you, then why do you insist on replying and making fun of people? :x Wuts this I can see things getting out of hand if I dont ease up on my negativity? Sorry but if somebody is talkin crap to you, I dont think you would just sit there and take it. :evil:

In the future how bout if you got something to say you PM me? :idea: Because if you are going to blast me out in the open, expect to get it right back. :shock: It works both ways. I appreciate the work you do to keep this forum running smoth, and if its all about the cars, then lets get back to that. :D You say we learn from eachother, but if learning from eachother includes geting childish flak, then expect to get it back. If you can dish it out, expect to take it back. :roll:

If I dont rub you the wrong way? What about you? You are makeing this sound like Im the only one who was trash talkin. You had just as much to do with it. :agrue: All Im saying is you come after me, Im gunna come after :2gunfire: you. It would be just like if I came up to you and just stuck you in the face. :bad-word: I dont think you would just sit there and take it. Im pretty sure you would try to swing back.

Thats all I gotta say. I will stop as long as this all stops. Im not just gunna sit here and take flak and get harped on for being defensive, because you would be the same way. 0X :fist:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Brandon,

You just don't get it do you? Had you actually READ what I wrote to you, you'd realize that it didn't call for your ANGRY response...again! You have a real problem with running your mouth, and I don't care why or what your problem is.

You've got a serious attitude problem and only you know why. Plain and simple - keep it up and I will have no choice but to delete your account and ban your access to the forum.

Yes - I'm serious.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.