Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
Well, your aunt did not drive it much, or was it previously to your uncle....

Either way, the car really looks to be in unbelivable condition ! SP Sport D3.... they are probably dangerous to drive fast on them (hard and dry), but wow, just wow :love: (y)

·
Premium Member
8,026 Posts
Wow Welcome to the forums!! You have a Gem!!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Garage queen, however, I don't see any garage.

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
I think I would consider this one to replace mine in the garage...

·
Super Moderator
8,413 Posts
Something tells me you're wasting your time trying to chat since he seems more interested in advertising and making a quick buck.

·
Founding Member
6,434 Posts
Something tells me you're wasting your time trying to chat since he seems more interested in advertising and making a quick buck.
That's fine. Maybe someone on our forum will see it and buy it who wouldn't have otherwise. But so far we don't know what our newbie might be going through. It might actually be tough decision to sell it.

I used to see lots of Model As at car shows but rarely see one the last ten years. The men of that age are all gone now. I bet there's tens of thousands of younger men who've inherited their father's and grandfather's Model As who don't know what to do with them. They obviously don't drive them or take them to car shows anymore. That was granddad's hobby, granddad's dream car, not theirs. But they hold onto it just for sentimental reasons, unaware or unwilling to admit that they are not doing their granddad's car any favors by letting it sit in the garage for decades.

Then there's the case of a friend of mine who died unexpectedly of a heart attack last year and left three classic cars to his daughter, a 57 T-bird, 65 Impala SS convertible and a 70 Corvette convertible (his brother got a 54 Chevy truck and the property). She's real gearhead and even works for an auto parts store. She'd dearly love to keep them all, but she lives in a mobile home and just doesn't have the means.

Either scenario, the best thing for the cars is to sell them to someone who WILL enjoy it and take care of it. If posting it here helps get it into the right hands, then that's a good thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts