Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought it last week its an 84 with 202k 5spd.

·
Registered
30 Posts
lookin rough with lots of potential. But I see it has the same stereo and mirror decoration package as mine when i bought it. Welcome to the board man.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Interesting seats in that one! Welcome to the Forum. That was probably the best $50 you've ever spent! Lots of time and effort required but we'll help where we can...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks yeah not bad for $500 im a so called mechanic lol so it should be a fun project. does anyone have the corner amber lights and the Rt rear corner lens.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome, I am semi new here too...great site, awesome members !!!

keep posting progress on that one.....bring her back to life !!!

$500.00 sounds like a steal...how much effort to get her running, how many miles ??

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Post up what you need in the "Wanted" section. And when you do, remember to add the year of the car etc. so you'll have people offering what you need and not just what they have LOL

·
Registered
673 Posts
YAY for the Celica GT hatch! My first one had that too kinda fun if you want a "sleeper". Welcome to the forums, your now addicted, We don't have a recovery program yet :p
Enjoy

~Cordell

·
Registered
311 Posts
welcome looks a bit beat but with some TLC im sure she will be running like a champ.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
interior has great potential
haha yeah thats honestly one of the reasons i liked the car it had the interior redone within the last 3 years and i think everyone will be surprised once it gets a good detail, my friend who is working on it with me is one of the best detailer i have ever met and we are going to transform this car from how it looks now to something cool.... once i replace the slave cylinder to get it off the lot and back to my friends place lol.

·
Registered
401 Posts
welcome and congrats! Looks like you are going to have a lot of fun bring it back to life.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts