Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to update and reno my 1984 P type. I have a lot of interior work mostly, and some bits and pieces to do on the exterior (no missing pieces just time and sun worn plastic issues) It's been across the entire US with me (I am it's original owner) and the only thing I have that I've held onto throughout. The kids are now gone and it's time to resurrect my former self - here's to an amazing journey!! lol!! Glad to be here with all the rest of the supra lovers!!

·
Founding Member
6,642 Posts
Awesome! We have a few original owners here. Those projects always make the best stories at car shows. You know how people set out the little photo album with their car at a show? Its only so cool to buy back a car like the one you had in high school and make a little photo album showing pictures of how you restored it. But the coolest albums are those that have all that restoration blog, but also include fuzzy Polaroids of grandma in her horn-rimed glasses with the then "new" car at the south rim of the Grand Canyon to go with the remnants of the Grand Canyon travel sticker on the quarter window. Whatever we need to do to help you keep the car and its story connected, that's what we're here for....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much for the encouragement - she's got a lot of stories to tell. The one about spinning out at 80 on a 2 lane rural highway to get to vet school is epic!!!! OBTW, she spins flat around the engine and pulls to the left slightly....lol!!!

·
Registered
7,561 Posts
Damm! You waited waaaay too long to join!😱
Welcome 😂

Reactions: doubleddoc and AJ

·
Premium Member
8,574 Posts
Double, Your here now that's what is important...epic journey to say the least...

Reactions: doubleddoc
1 - 5 of 5 Posts