Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im new here thought i would say hi and da rest i want to buy a celica but there dont seem to be many for sale around here aye so i dont have one yet :cry: apart from that i bin cruisin where can i get some pictures 1 for my website and 2 for my desktop???

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Well hello there, and Welcome

BUT, this is not a Celica forum. We here own Supra's (1979-1986) and supra accessories :lol: Next time do your research before posting :wink: :p

Have a nice day

·
Registered
13,117 Posts
But dis name has dat Celica in dit. Jus skratch teh suprah out.

I dont mean to be unkind, but that "lingo" really gets on my nerves.

...and I'm 18. I cant imagine being one of these "old farts" and having to hear this crap. My generation seems to suck...

Yay Autox.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
hey, get a supra :)

but if you really want a celica, the second generation shares a lotta parts with the second generation supra, so this site should be able to help you out in some respects.

·
Registered
246 Posts
New To Here

Hi ya'll, my name is Dee and I am new here to this area and was just checking out things. I am not an owner of a Supra but I do owns a Toyota. I have however seen some pretty sharp Supras and am interested in them. Any one that can give me more info on how to obtain one would shure be apprecated. Thanks. :wink:

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
doh! I thought the 82-85 Celica was 4th gen, oooooops :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Hotted and Dee,

Welcome to the CelicaSupra.com Forum - glad you found us

(leaving the ricer-speak at the door is an un-written rule around here....mmmm'kay?) :wink:

Lots of good info on the forum, and a lot of very experienced & helpful Supra owners here too. Good luck!

·
Registered
246 Posts
:D hey zankone and supraracer007,

Thank ya'll for the welcome and the info. To answer your question Zan, I am from Florida and where might you be from?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
We have quite a few active members from Florida, which area are you in?

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Welcome both. Have a look around at the previouis posts here. Since the forum was started, lots of good info has been discussed. Definitely worth reading. We wouldn't want you to turn out like some people lately asking all the same stuff :roll:

Christian

·
Registered
246 Posts
:D Thanx guys, I am one of the original Naples girls and lovin every minute of it too. :dancin:

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
Dee~~Naples Florida? you live here or in Naples Italy? heh
if you're here, I can definitly help you out w/ whatever you want car wise. I notice almost everything and anything that drives here, and prolly know where it can be found. PM , email or AIM me if you wanna chat

8) personally I hate Naples, too many old rich ppl who can't move their Lexus' more than 30mph on the highway >=P

1 - 14 of 14 Posts