1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
is awesome
2,736 Posts
That does look pretty schwanky!! :thumbsup: I also like the comparison video #1 as well where you compare the SOGI shifter first. You get a really good idea of shifter throw/travel in comparison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwYhU5QwMsw

Thank you for contributing to the Supra community, and making something that's universally applicable as well. So many times we MKII owners are left out in the cold when it comes to upgraded & upgradable parts.

Kudos for putting the effort, R&D time and funds into making this happen. :salute:

·
Registered
256 Posts
well the comparison video and the giddy little laugh shows the sincerity. it looks like a quality peice that will be very sought after. looks like my looking for a short throw has come to an end. i will keep my eyes on this thread to stay up to date with the further r&d. in other words, hell yeah that looked like it was a blast, and really shortened that shit right on up. maybe now i wont bang my knuckles on the cup holder. hehehe.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
price on group buy will be 205 it's really sweet deal since it will be at lest 20 off reg price no pissing 5 buck 10 buck bs

after that it will be 225 or tad higher not sure on full reatil yet and drift motion will be stok my parts i will be maken after gruop buy

this all so will include the nm t state spacer as well

as for were it will open on supramania

every person that posted in my thread will get heads up on the day and hour it will open this counts on this thread as well

this way i cna keep it fair to every one caus ei will only be selling 35 at this price

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Ill have the money to you ASAP once you open the group buy! Im not a regular on supramania but Ill be on there more often now.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
one of the testers was 83 ceica worked great and shifter is in much better spot cause if it don't work for you move it

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I've been following up on your updates on the other forum, but how do we go about paying you for one of these when they are available?? I know you have limited quantites, and there are people keeping close watch over these on the other forum, are you possibly going to start a deposit and waiting list to hold a place for one??? I would love to get at least one, use it in my winter car over winter, then slap it in the turbo car in the summer! -thanks, -Mike

·
Registered
116 Posts
+1

I will be down for whenever the group buy starts as well.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nope not a chance 2 very difetn shifter nisaan use a snap ring instead of 4 bolts and the shifter its self is diffen't

By chance would this fit an trans for an SR20DET? It'd be nice to use all day when Im driving instead of just weekends.
yes there will be more made drift motion will be stocking them if you miss the group buy

it will all be done by pay pale

I've been following up on your updates on the other forum, but how do we go about paying you for one of these when they are available?? I know you have limited quantites, and there are people keeping close watch over these on the other forum, are you possibly going to start a deposit and waiting list to hold a place for one??? I would love to get at least one, use it in my winter car over winter, then slap it in the turbo car in the summer! -thanks, -Mike

·
Registered
471 Posts
any idea on what happened to this and if there are any? non on driftmotion like said a while back

·
Registered
515 Posts
Would this work well with an mkii celica supra w58 swapped into an 85' Cressida as far as the location of the shifter?

You're supposed to use an mkiii w58 for an ideal fit (shifter sits two inches further back than the mkii w58, and that centers it perfectly in the shift boot) The only thing holding me back from the manual swap is the fact that my shifter will be all up in my navigation screen (i'd really like to use my mkii w58 because its so smooth)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts