Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks! They wont be able to print it right unfortunately. They stickers are too small, and the letters too fine to have that done :(

canonbeach1 said:
Mike,

I left a comment in the 'Sticky' post regarding cs stickers, but will repeat here as I'm serious in getting these stickers on my car. What is the possibility of getting these run out?

Great Site.

Rol
82p-6m

·
Registered
930 Posts
Malloy said:
Im no Photshop wizard, but I think it looks pretty cool. Its on the index too. :usa :mrgreen:
I'm not sure what message you're trying to send, but it kind of looks like a flag over a coffin.

It looks depressing to me.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Ross said:
I'm not sure what message you're trying to send, but it kind of looks like a flag over a coffin.

No way man...it looks great.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Ross said:
Malloy said:
Im no Photshop wizard, but I think it looks pretty cool. Its on the index too. :usa :mrgreen:

Good grief Charlie Brown :roll:

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
_HOT_M16 said:
imo, he can keep it up as long as he wants. its his board... until we have a board of investors or something similar and recieve a majority vote, he could (thought i doubt he would) leave it up indefinately.

i peronally would like to see some boobies up there next, i'm a big big fan of boobies. =)

--BillyM

i think this is a good place to jump into the forum. :)

very agreed, boobies and supras are near perfect pairing.

as far as the flag goes, i love it, and being a canadian, im definitely in support of the war effort, even though our government seems to have forgotten who helps us when we have troubles.

if i may, a short quote is in order:

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage.
-Jed Babbin, former Deputy Undersecretary of Defense "

21 - 28 of 28 Posts