Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yah this mornig my new truck was hit its not to bad but itwas a new truck but no one was hurt and thats all that matters but heres what it looks likebefore but I still need to get picture of now

but thats what insurance is for right lol

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
why would you post a "my car got damaged thread" and include the picture of it undamaged? :eekfacepalm:

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
dodge Wtf haaa dodge is JUNK!
sorry
ford and toyota ftw
really thought dodge's motors i would call WEAK!
want a real motor 440,442,454,455, 460, 466, and the best ever 500 woooo yum big blocks
please keep your small block away lol haaaa
:)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Your post was 2 lines of text and a picture and it was so painful to read I didn't finish it. The word but isn't punctuation. Ugh

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
could get into a thread jack here, but there's nothing to comment on from the orig post. sorry to hear about your accident...lets see it!

sorry
ford and toyota ftw
want a real motor 440,442,454,455, 460, 466, and the best ever 500 woooo yum big blocks
now, a dodge truck would be the only chrysler product I would consider purchasing right now. They are a bit rough around the edges...but the guts of the things mean business. Not to mention the thorough bred trucks you can still get with cummins powertrains. Chrysler is not a bad company, they just have so little money they can put into development, that the engineers have their hands tied.

Fords are damn nice, the best.

I had the pleasure of being at chrysler's proving grounds and got to talk with a guy that works there. They drive trucks 24 hours a day in on-road and offroad situations.. I saw twenty-four dynos stress testing cars, non-stop until they break. Not only do they test their own trucks, but all the competitors too.

I saw a skid full of shattered rav 4 half-shafts.. I asked one of the employees about what truck he would buy.

"fords are the best. Just expensive. Ours are pretty good." "what about GM? have you tested a Honda?", I say. his reply was "The GM's fall apart after awhile. Hondas are a joke."

·
Registered
515 Posts
sorry
ford and toyota ftw
ohh nice...
I thought I was the only one with that same opinion! haha

But yeah, I don't like when people hate on Ford or my Toyota, so I'll stop.
I do admit it's a good looking truck! Whats the damage?

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
sorry
ford and toyota ftw
this coming from someone that rides a honda

lol, honestly though, ive driven enough ford trucks that i can say ill never buy a ford truck unless it has the 7.3L powerstroke (ford gas motors are turds), and even so, the truck is still a let down. good, hardworking truck, sure. overall though, dont care for it. ride like shit, handle like shit, turn like shit, i could keep going. dodge trucks have their downfalls, ill admit, but like steve said, theyre packin under the hood and ride a hell of alot better then the fords do.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts