Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

new now crappy

5K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  DreadyDiggs 
#1 ·
Yah this mornig my new truck was hit its not to bad but itwas a new truck but no one was hurt and thats all that matters but heres what it looks likebefore but I still need to get picture of now

but thats what insurance is for right lol

See less See more
#8 ·
dodge Wtf haaa dodge is JUNK!
sorry
ford and toyota ftw
really thought dodge's motors i would call WEAK!
want a real motor 440,442,454,455, 460, 466, and the best ever 500 woooo yum big blocks
please keep your small block away lol haaaa
:)

#11 ·
could get into a thread jack here, but there's nothing to comment on from the orig post. sorry to hear about your accident...lets see it!

now, a dodge truck would be the only chrysler product I would consider purchasing right now. They are a bit rough around the edges...but the guts of the things mean business. Not to mention the thorough bred trucks you can still get with cummins powertrains. Chrysler is not a bad company, they just have so little money they can put into development, that the engineers have their hands tied.

Fords are damn nice, the best.

I had the pleasure of being at chrysler's proving grounds and got to talk with a guy that works there. They drive trucks 24 hours a day in on-road and offroad situations.. I saw twenty-four dynos stress testing cars, non-stop until they break. Not only do they test their own trucks, but all the competitors too.

I saw a skid full of shattered rav 4 half-shafts.. I asked one of the employees about what truck he would buy.

"fords are the best. Just expensive. Ours are pretty good." "what about GM? have you tested a Honda?", I say. his reply was "The GM's fall apart after awhile. Hondas are a joke."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.