Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been awhile since I took pictures of my car. Last 2 years have been really busy for me and I rarely worked on my supra. So little was done to the car during that time, and I didn't drove it often.

There is a few things that need to get done on it, so in my warehouse, I made some room for it. This winter, when ever I want to change my mind, or I just want a break from work, I'm just going to go in the warehouse and work on the car for a few minutes, or the whole freaking day :p

Not only it will release some stress from work, but I might have my car ready for april for a change:p

Here is some pictures I took this morning.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Nice car but don't you hate the way it collects leaves under the wipers? You should also check the wheel wells behind the tires - stuff collects there too! I don't know how it gets in behind the liners...

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nice ! i would like to know the size of the rubbers in the back too they look pretty wide.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know my car needs a good clean up. There is a bunch of huge trees where I live, so it's kind of hard to avoid those leaves in october.

Wheels are 17x8 front and 17x9.5 rear, 0 offset all around. Tires are 245/40/17 front and 275/40/17 rear. No rubbing so far, but I only drove it a few times with those tires.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
thanks DML I am Pretty positive i am now running 265 or 270s in the rear wooooo on my enkiessssss lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts