Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my car back a couple of days ago and took some new pictures of the rear apon and the black stripes painted white. My man had a real time of it fitting the apron as it was a shite fit. He had to cut it in about four different places to make it fit. I have had all the black stripes painted white and had my silver pin stripes that were stick on types taken of as they were falling off. He has repaced them with two stripes that look exactly the same but are now painted on with silver paint. I had the front air dam repaired for the second time in a year as I took a corner of the air dam off one day when I was going to fast into a hilly juction.
I have got to go back to powerflow one day to get my exaust extended as it does not come through the rear apron which is a as pain in the ass. Look in Pats supra 2 folder for these if anyone wants a look.
I am still waiting for my wheels, but am it touch with Vince at iforged to see if I can get the wheels shipped by air to speed things up.
:rockon: :boobs: :jerkit: :beer:

·
Registered
417 Posts
I'm not a fan of any kits on the MK2's or the 3rd gen Celica's. But I must admit. That car looks awesome. Don't know who did the work. But it really looks fantastic. It almost looks factory. The blended wheel wells. Really look great. Makes the car look soo smooth. Like I said: I'm not a fan of the kits. But your car has made me rethink my position. All I can say is it looks awesome. And I do luv the smoother lines. Awesome car. Never thought I'd say that about a MK2 with a Kit.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Nice pics! Your car will look much better once you install those 17" wheels you've been dealing with for a long time. Good job on your body kit.

·
Registered
17 Posts
oOoOo...so nice,while a lot of ppl disagree wit my point of view when it comes to the body of the supra and what CAN b done to it u seem to have the same taste, can easily say im jealous :cry: -§hadow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts