Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,344 Posts
Well that was fast....sold out of the black ones. Had NO idea they were going to be more popular. Guess I'll have to adjust the numbers when I make the next batch.
Weird, isn't the black just powder coat? Ceramic just makes sense on an intake, especially since it crosses over our headers and heat rises.

So happy we have a source for intake pipes again for the mk2s that still have 5ms!

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No the black is actually ceramic coating too as I agree...ceramic coating is waaay better. Especially if someone has uncoated aftermarket headers which heat soak the entire engine bay. I remember when I was doing testing on the headers I had made, test fit was with an uncoated header, when you opened the hood a massive wave of heat hit you in the face...you can imagine what it's doing to everything in the engine bay including IAT's.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey George,

Got mine yesterday, quality looks great from what I could see, just have to put everything back together now (looking for an oil leak...argh)...

Thanks for stepping in and filling a need for these, much appreciated.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just checked the website and they are out of stock. I was ready to buy the chrome ones. Anybody has any idea when they're going to be available again?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts