Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I have heard that with a bit of trimming that these will work on a Celica.. true or just rumour?

If they will work Ill most likely be down for a set.
Seamus did some testing and said that, not that I would EVER doubt Seamus but it's not something I can guarantee.

Save me a set good sir, will pick it up from you the next time. :)
Roger that...over

Payment sent
George,
Pm'd you and payment on the way.
Carlos
Thanks for the extra couple of bux to cover paypal Carlos...it's totally NOT necessary so I do appreciate the gesture.
George,
payement and e-mail sent.

Thanks.
Patrick
Everyone's order has been shipped today, sorry for the delay guys and thanks for your support.

·
Super Moderator
10,480 Posts
I have heard that with a bit of trimming that these will work on a Celica.. true or just rumour?

If they will work Ill most likely be down for a set.
I'm not going to guarentee it as I havn't actually intalled a set in a Celica yet, but from playing with the set I have on a power rack sitting on the ground from an 84 Celica GTS I can safely say the DS is identical, and I can't see any reason that a trimmed down PS one wouldn't work. I have some pics too, been meaning to post them. The PS bushing has alot of play in it the way toyota designed it, its not exactly a precession fit piece the way the DS one is. I'd say you would have to cut out about half an inch to make it work on a Celica. I'm not sure about the the manual rack, don't have one of those here to check it on.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Georgie Baby....

Greg and I are in for 1 set each if you can bring 2 sets to the NE meet and we'll have $$$$ for you; let me know if you would rather me/us paypal you first.

·
Super Moderator
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Georgie Baby....

Greg and I are in for 1 set each if you can bring 2 sets to the NE meet and we'll have $$$$ for you; let me know if you would rather me/us paypal you first.
P'Diddy...paypal is not necessary from you my friend. 1 set each for you and GG coming up my friend...

Awesome! Payment on its way!
Got it Anthony...txs.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Is it still possible to get one last one for the NE Meet? thanks and sorry for the delay George.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
George, I'm sending paypal payment for 2 sets. Thanks for the product as always! I'll also be in touch about the other bushings we briefly discussed several months ago. Some were not available at that time due to production and shipping from AUS.

CHEERS!!
Scott

·
Super Moderator
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Is it still possible to get one last one for the NE Meet? thanks and sorry for the delay George.
Added to list..

George, I'm sending paypal payment for 2 sets. Thanks for the product as always! I'll also be in touch about the other bushings we briefly discussed several months ago. Some were not available at that time due to production and shipping from AUS.

CHEERS!!
Scott
Shipping today Scott...fire me off an email on those bushings as I'm out of stock again and have VERY limited stock coming. I'm reproducing these and dont' want to be stuck with tons of expensive bushings once mine are done...unfortunately I don't' have a timeline. But I've been stuck with MK3 Superpro bushings for 6 years as shortly after I ordered tons of stock Energy Suspension made a kit 1/6th the price so don't want that to happen again,

·
Registered
538 Posts
Same here, received and installed, fit like a glove. Can't comment on driving feedback as I changed my whole rack and pinion as well as tie rods but have some wheel wobble above 35 mph, that's after alignment. Think I got some bad outer tie rods or something. George is most definitely a great resource on here bought some Dobinsons from George and was very impressed and pleased with product. Thanks a ton George the coil slap on the ST's drove me almost to the point of selling the car.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey Guys and Gals, I've been rather unheard of all year here. My 84's been damn perfect and just enjoying the ride this past summer..... should be, after all the $$ I put in her over the last 4 years with the help of this Forum. So, I installed these bushings last year along with some other nice steering upgrades and they are absolutely AWESOME!!! My mechanic had nothing but KUDOS for the "dude who made 'em" along with the braided brake lines and the 2.5 inch Stealth Exhaust and Dual tipped Magnaflow muffler that he also installed!! I'll see you all at Damon's in the Spring. Peace, D

21 - 40 of 46 Posts