Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know a few of you were asking for it and its finally ready for Pre-Sales. The cameras will start shipping middle to end of October. Some of the newer accessories for the HD will not be available until some time in December.

Below is all the info on this new camera that you’ll need. Some points to highlight in case you miss it:

* 1080P/ 960P/ 720P True HD Video at 30 and 60 Frames per Second
* 170* and 127* Wide Angle Shooting from One lens
* Improved Sound Engine
* Included Lithium Ion Batter
* New Accessories: LCD; Battery Pack, Car Charger and Many More

PRICING

HD Surf HERO - $269.99
HD Helmet HERO - $299.99
HD motorsports HERO - $299.99

Accessories
Roll Bar Mount - $29.99
Ride HERO - $19.99
Grab Bag - $19.99
Wrist HERO Expansion - $39.99
Quick Release HERO - $39.99
Suction Cup Mount - $29.99
Chest Mount Harness - $39.99

New Accessories:
Spare Rechargable Batttery: $19.99
Wall Charger: $19.99
Car Charger: $19.99
LCD Bakpac: $49.99 (available December 2009)
Battery Bakpac: $19.99 (available December 2009)

General questions/comments can just be posted here, there is no need to email for that.

Video Samples can be seen here:

Please note that we also offer the standard line of GoPro products which can be found here

·
Registered
13,096 Posts
Ooooooh, I can't WAIT!

One thing I just realized is that this will charge via my GPS/Phone power packs. AWESOME!

I see distinct advantages over their last one (which I own and love).

1: HD/60fps video, storing the data in as raw a format as possible.
2: Audio, the difference is stunning, sounds MUCH clearer.
3: Light metering, much smoother response to light levels, no "step-step-step"
4: Li-ion battery, should fill a 16gb card with ~2+hrs, charges off any USB.

That they were able to keep the price this low really speaks volumes about the technology getting cheaper and cheaper. I truly look forward to receiving this, and hope to get plenty of videos up here, not only of my car, but other's.

--billyM

·
Super Moderator
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I somehow forgot to put in the shipping and payment info...I have updated it with the proper info. Please have a look and let me know if you have any outstanding questions…sorry folks...I was just really anxious to get the post up as I’m SOOO in love with this product :ss_bling: .

·
Registered
1 Posts
E-Mail Sent!

I somehow forgot to put in the shipping and payment info...I have updated it with the proper info. Please have a look and let me know if you have any outstanding questions…sorry folks...I was just really anxious to get the post up as I’m SOOO in love with this product :ss_bling: .

E-mail sent! Can't wait to get this and run some track days. so sick.

Bump for awesome intro pricing too.

·
Super Moderator
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Folks;

Just a little FYI; NOON TODAY (Thursday the 15th) is the deadline to get this amazing camera for the introductory pricing. After that they will be available for the pricing you see in the first post. I’m VERY excited to say that so far we have sold almost 30 units + tons of accessories. Don’t miss out…TRUST me you’re going t regret it. I can’t tell you how many times I was driving my car wishing I had something like this...as enthusiast I'm sure you've all felt the same thing. At $299 it’s still a steal so save yourself some cash and get them before the deadline.

Thanks so much for all those that have ordered their cameras; I expect to see PLENTY of videos as soon as you get them.

Cheers.

·
Super Moderator
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Any trade-ins allowed? I should have waited for THIS camera George...I think I may have to go for this one and sell the other
Mark...considering I majorly delayed the shipping of your GoPro of course there are trade ins. Just package it up and and throw it in my next coming shipment (ordering soon). Send me an email and let me know what you want.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts