Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys;

just wanted to give everyone a heads up that we are carrying Stance Coilovers. Although there won't be a group buy attempted until March 20th I am offering all purchases of this product a $50 Raptor Racing Gift Certificate.

Product can be found here.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yes!!!
Definitely ordering a set when the Canadian dollar is a little closer to parity. 79cents/dollar adds up on a product like that.

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah...if any Canadians are seriously considering order I'm ordering a set for myself and it would save you money if you ordered when I did. IF you are interest fire me off an email, I can only offer this to 2-3 peeps...that's all I have the room to carry back with me. Coupled with the gift card the rate would have to go to near .90 to get the same pricing...and yeah...that's not going to happen for a while.

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Email re-sent...not sure why the first one never got to you.

BTW guys...there will be NO group buy. Stance Policy and I actually agree with them. The pricing you see now is the best/cheapest I will sell it...Stance will only sell it MSRP so you won't find it cheaper through them either.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Just when I was gonna dump money to finish my damn truck.

Will be monitoring this when it comes closer to ordering.

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys;

just an FYI, in case you're not monitoring the other thread on these coilovers: tomorrow is the last day to get these at $1229 shipped w/$50 RR Gift Card. They go back to $1295 w/no GC...thanks to all who have purchased. I'll update this thread as soon as I have more info.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts