Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Registered
supraz said:
Are your estimated prices in Canadian or US Dollars?
Have to be un US. Even if they are both 馃嚚馃嚘, they are aiming worldwide. And I never saw a GB in Cdn$.
In the fb post, he does state that 82/83 kits will be also be available (side marker). Celica kits will also be availble.

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
Hey guys - please bear with me, as the demand is overwhelming, and I'm still in the planning stage here. TOns of messages coming in already. I'm asking for a $100 deposit commitment based oin the projected cost, and if it goes over that for some reason, the option to back out will be available. However, I suspect the price will actually come down, and that's based on the response thus far. If all those who have expressed interest actually confirm with a deposit, this will move forward very quickly. I'll have more info very soon, but feel free to touch base at celicasupramoldings at gto dot net

Registered
I'm in.

Registered
Hey guys - please bear with me, as the demand is overwhelming, and I'm still in the planning stage here. TOns of messages coming in already. I'm asking for a $100 deposit commitment based oin the projected cost, and if it goes over that for some reason, the option to back out will be available. However, I suspect the price will actually come down, and that's based on the response thus far. If all those who have expressed interest actually confirm with a deposit, this will move forward very quickly. I'll have more info very soon, but feel free to touch base at celicasupramoldings at gto dot net
I'm in for a 85 p set depending on time line, hoping to take mine in for paint by late July!

Registered
Did the solid replacement side moldings from Toyota have "nubs" on the back side of the trim that fit into the holes in the body to align the trim? Or were you just aligning them by sight. Second, will the reproduction moulding have nubs on the back side for alignment?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts