Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
im still working on it have a bunch of the moldings done, work has been busy so im going as fast as i can with spare time, i have also been testing different formulations of material, and some other tests like strength and leaving them outside in the elements snow rain heat ect... plus different adhesives more news soon, here is a pic of testing adhesive and test fitting one of the repro molding prototypes

before

after

·
Registered
2,598 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm in for a set. Signed up tonight.

Reactions: 1982 Dragon

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
I signed up and appreciate the dedication and efforts.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Apparently I’m stupid and didn’t see actual sign up list. I’m in baby. Can’t wait.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Google doc link in first post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,971 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hey guys, I messaged some of you that showed interest, Please check your PM and let me know so we know if this will be a go or not, if you didnt get anything feel free to message me, As if its a go I would like to begin soon, Thnx.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Had something come out of Left Field... so now will be able to commit to one set... possibly once I know /get Income Tax Refund... will be able to commit to 2nd set...

Going to look right this minute to see where I need to sign up...

BTW Hey Billy... do I get a Discount/"A" for Effort .... for trying to Supply my Full (used) set... as Patterns ... for the Master Molds ?? Keep in mind U even pulled 1 of the Long pieces that actually was attached to a car that is Roadworthy....

Cheers,

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hey guys, i have messaged everyone that was interested on the list, as well as those who contacted direct, some responded some didn't some i still have no idea weather they are in or not but it is what it is... BUT WE ARE MOVING FORWARD WITH THE MOLDINGS and have started to collect deposits,

i must say the warnings a few of the OG's gave me about the community regarding group buys and ppl saying they want something then come time to pay and they vanish lol..., or even to get some ppl to respond and communicate in a timely manner definitely is challenging,

so here is were we are at, those of you that responded and provided deposits thank you, those of you that responded but never paid the deposits yet i will give you a certain amount of time if i dont hear back then remove you from the list, unless you make arrangements,

why? well we cant wait forever and materials need to be ordered to make the required amount of sets, so if a few ppl are going to take to long its easier to remove them from the list to not delay others, i think i have been very fair with everyone in terms of communication and answered all questions ppl had,

So here is the straight goods just like previous projects i have done with the community,
if you paid the deposit you will get a set,
if you dont pay the deposit by the cut off date you wont get a set,
i will only make what ppl order, if you message me after wanting a set sorry you missed out...

Many of you have been really supportive and appreciate my commitment to the community and our cars and to those thank you, But being one guy doing everything from manufacturing to customer service i am going to heavily need to think about if i am going to do other projects like this, As I have already done a few projects already but this one has been the most challenging in terms of everything...

I have finished every other project i started so im not going to stop now, So there it is ppl i am not going to chase anyone... you want a set great, you dont thats ok just let me know, if you are late to the dance well then you might not get the girl, Hopefully now everyone has a clear understanding so no surprises later,

·
Registered
183 Posts
Deposit Paid Tonight!
Gidde-Yup! Looking forward to seeig these come in.

·
Premium Member
8,100 Posts
For those of us that needs pictures to understand...what is the exact cut off date to pre order...

BillyM what specific $$ deposit is needed to be on the list??

·
Registered
486 Posts
For those of us that needs pictures to understand...what is the exact cut off date to pre order...

BillyM what specific $$ deposit is needed to be on the list??
i will cut orders off March 8, if interested message me he through private messge and i will send the details needed to get you on the list,

·
Registered
486 Posts
to those that filled the google doc recent and asked why i didnt contact you back, if your interested please dont bother with the Google doc as i am not checking that as its a mess, message me here or facebook, sorry i would post my email here but dont want to get spammed, sorry im trying to keep organized and this is the best way, thnx

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Just got off the phone with Billy, very nice guy, and obvious supra enthusiast. I was on the fence for a while about buying these, and since I haven't been the beneficiary of any other of his group buys, I reached out for information. Thanks for reaching out, makes me feel a lot better about sending money to someone I've never met.

Paypal deposit in route.

looking forward to more parts for the parts stash!

Reactions: BILLY_GTS

·
Registered
486 Posts
Just got off the phone with Billy, very nice guy, and obvious supra enthusiast. I was on the fence for a while about buying these, and since I haven't been the beneficiary of any other of his group buys, I reached out for information. Thanks for reaching out, makes me feel a lot better about sending money to someone I've never met.

Paypal deposit in route.

looking forward to more parts for the parts stash!
Thnx bro was a pleasure :) :)

81 - 100 of 100 Posts