Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Per Malloy's request...

I added a bunch of new emoticons or "smileys" to the forum today.

For you "newbies" :n00b: to forum land:

1) Click the "View more Emoticons" link to the left of the box where you type the body of your message. This is located just below where the sample list of smilies is previewed.

2) Click on the smiley you wish to use. The smiley "code" will be placed into the body of your text.

It's that easy. Some of them are rather "large" in file size - but they're pretty funny.

:microwave:

Have fun.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
_HOT_M16 said:
how much poking, proding, and paying would it take to get another theme, something dark. the light hurts my computer-nerd eyes.

black car
black interior
black computer background
lights off
then... BAM!! WHITE FORUM "AIEEE"

Hmmm. How about this. Dim your monitor, adjust the contrast when visiting the site? :silly:

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
if i'm correct (and i might not be, not up with this board software), you can just add another theme, and leave this one default. it doesn't have to be pretty, just darker. light pixels are sooo much less efficent than dark pixels.

believe me, brightness is cranked as low as possible

(afraid of the light)

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
_HOT_M16 said:
if i'm correct (and i might not be, not up with this board software), you can just add another theme, and leave this one default. it doesn't have to be pretty, just darker. light pixels are sooo much less efficent than dark pixels.

believe me, brightness is cranked as low as possible

(afraid of the light)
Billy,

You are correct. There are other "themes" out there available for phpBB2 - I would just have to take the time to install them.

That's something that I haven't had time to do - but I will look and see what's available from the phpBB website, and when I have a few moments I'll see if there is a "dark colored" theme style available (I'm pretty sure there is).

Just be patient with me, I have a lot on my plate right now at work.

Oh...and a suggestion -- you might want to go outdoors soon before you develop gothic white skin and a thirst for blood. :puppydog:

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts