·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, here's my info...

Name:Charles Bates
Cell #:843-607-1393
Email:[email protected]

Please email or call for the fastest response.

Up for sale today is the remaining stock of my Supra parts. I've been out of the game for a while and its finally time to unload this stuff. I'm open to offers. I prefer pickup on all of it but will ship the smaller stuff or deliver (for cash) within reasonable distance. Some of it is just Supra junk honestly. If someone comes with a truck, I'll make you a GOOD deal on anything you want and a great deal if you take it all. Have a question? Just ask!

Items of interest...

Interior Pieces-its all shown below...let me know what you need and I'll let you know a price.

Rear seats- With a little cleaning, these could be close to mint.

Spare P-Type Wheels- Oxidized but not beat up. Some have caps. 3 for $50

Fender Flares- Covered in dust but good shape with no cracks.

Front Cowl- NO rust, not bent.

Mud Flaps- Some rust in them but pretty solid.

Tires- 225/60/14 Ziex ZE502's. All are unmounted and 3 are still in the plastic wrapper they came in. I've had them for a LONG time however they were stored out of the light indoors and look and smell brand new. I guess calling them "new old stock" might be more accurate. These haven't been available new for ages so these are pretty rare! $300obo SOLD SOLD SOLD

Unpictured- a rust free hatch. When I say rust free I mean that there is zero structural rust but there are some bolt holes that have a little oxidation around the edges. Its clean. I will dig it out of the back of my closet (also stored indoors) and take pictures for a serious buyer. $225obo

Also unpictured- a rust free sunroof.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
spare wheel cover. how much shipped to 21229?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Interested in the Cowl and Rocker Moldings
Hey you can have both. Make a fair offer and they're yours. The cowl is in great shape (minus paint) and the rockers have rust. Let me know.

All other PM's and offers replied to...I think

Tires are sold. Other stuff is still up for grabs. I also found a rust free sunroof in my stuff. Totally forgot I had it!

·
Registered
13,185 Posts
Great seller, good prices.

If you're semi-local, make the trip and pick up those pieces, because the bates pad is in a way-cool spot, and you can skip down to charleston afterwards.

--billyM

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will take some good pics of the sunroof and hatch when I get back from camping this week.

Oh and BillyM, thanks for the vouch. I'm assuming you're pleased with the tires!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts