Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Founding Member
6,259 Posts
Wow! 2hrs 13mins! NOS holy grail parts go quick. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,513 Posts
N.O.S. NIP Supra parts found?

That last HOLY GRAIL NOS part I saw someone find and buy was a MKII fuel tank!
I think that drjim's racing mirrors qualify as well.NOS sunroof seal in the wrapper?

Japan must have some really BIG warehouses of Toyota parts!
How did Seamus FIND a NOS arm rest pad?:32::sadsmilie
A while back someone grabbed a NOS complete rear hatch!
My (NOS )last part was OEM whiskers for my L type.

We have to MAKE some rare and high-failure-rate parts or even close reproduction pieces.Plastic and rubber,mostly.
Greg has molded new whiskers.

Molded or 3D printed or get crafty and modify some parts that will work.
Lately I have been looking for those triangle garnish parts and I have Arch sending them to me,but Mutant colors needs those to make 3D printed ones! His triangles are missing also!.....Sooo Arch to Dave>Dave to Mutant colors>back to Dave in Seattle.

I would call that a win-win-win.

Has any of our members found a NOS part still in the package for their Supra's,lately? I just want to drool a little.
**** Thy shall not covet thy neighbors parts.***
Supply and demand dictates prices,as usual.

·
Premium Member
7,606 Posts
Just bought the white turn signal bearings (sockets) that attached to the fog light that hold the turn signal to the fog housing...online Toy dealer...

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Has any of our members found a NOS part still in the package for their Supra's,lately? I just want to drool a little.
**** Thy shall not covet thy neighbors parts.***
Supply and demand dictates prices,as usual.
Just sold an OEM Carrier Bearing... new in Pkg...

Got a couple of other new/unused parts ... that I will b posting in the next week or so...

Cheers,

·
Registered
88 Posts
eBay of all places. I've got a list of things I'm looking for and trying to restore everything with OEM parts. Not easy since most everything has been discontinued.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts