Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Fairly new to celicasupra.com and thought I would introduce myself. I live in South Carolina and have recently acquired a "new to me" 1985 P type Celica Supra. I had a 1982 Celica when I was in high school and I have never recovered from my love of 80's styling. Like I said I am new to celicasupra.com, but have been a member/poster on other boards for quite some time. I currently own a 1985 MR2 (owned 7 years), a 1991 MR2 (owned 13 years), and a 1987 Supra (owned 20 years). Thanks to this site and https://toyota-usa.epc-data.com I'm saving another one from the scrap man.
Judd
IMG_1455.jpg DSCN0175.jpg DSCN0816.jpg DSC03330.jpg

·
Founding Member
6,229 Posts
Nice. I was a teen in the early 80s so of course I can't help but love the styling of that era too. Agree with Tanya, nice collection.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
As for the Supra, I prefer the 2nd gen of the MR2.

Nice collection you have there. It is certainly difficult to keep them all away from the elements? Need a big garage!

Welcome around.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea Red, right now they all have a spot in the garage. I get one more the wifes car will be out in the cold. That's what I tell my buddies, in reality, she divorces me and takes half of them.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
I wish i fit in the old mr2's i love those things. Welcome aboard. We've got some carolina folks with similar collections, they'll chime in any day now i'm sure.

·
Super Moderator
10,292 Posts
Very nice! You have quite the color coordinated collection there, silver Supras, white MR2s. 4 project cars is more then enough, you should be good lol.

And the scrap man can suck it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts