Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, a few of you may know i purchased mkiiBoostins 85 6mgte with MS2 Diypnp N52 kit. I am completely new to Megasquirt. I initially read about MS back in the 2010 era but forgot everything in the 10 years ive been gone. I have started reading the Mega manual and search the forums here. My hope is to document what i learn so that others as clueless as me will get some questions answered.

My first questions are how did any of you wire the afm? How did you mount your ECU? Here is a picture of how mine is wired.

· Administrator
8,745 Posts
That's some quality looking wiring work right there... I don't know how anybody is going to answer this since all you show is two wires going off image. Is this some kind of MAP sensor its connected to? You need to figure out what its connected to at the ECU and sensor to see if it matches up. Frankly you should rip the whole harness out and build a new one...

· Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll take some pictures tomorrow and explain.

· Premium Member
4,126 Posts
Those are two wires for the IAT sensor IIRC. The flapper door AFM has a built in IAT but you can convert to a GM style IAT and delete the AFM if you re-wire.

I'd cut the entire connector off and re-wire with proper crimps and seals.

· Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those are two wires for the IAT sensor IIRC. The flapper door AFM has a built in IAT but you can convert to a GM style IAT and delete the AFM if you re-wire.

I'd cut the entire connector off and re-wire with proper crimps and seals.
Thanks David, that's what i was looking for but didn't have the right search words to find the post. I took on this project from someone else and have been "clearing up"some of the wiring with solder, diaelectric grease and heat shrink tubing, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.