Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Hi. Ive been wanting to get one of these cars for about 6 months now but cant seem to find any. The body style of the Celica Supra is KILLER! I would just like to find more info about this car and if anyone know where I can buy one. If you read my sig you will find out that Im the Prez and Founder of ECN, the biggest Neon club on the East Coast. Please dont hate. Well, thanks for your time.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what is the best model to buy? did they all come with 165hp stock? i found one, but it looks like in needs some help.

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i thought i read somewhere that there is a "GT" model. i dont know much about these cars like i stated before, but i want to learn about them. i had the best neon you could buy before mopar came put with the srt4(which mopar will never call a neon), so im just used to having the best you can buy. are there any markings on the car that i should be looking for to figure out what is what? thanks for all your help, i must be getting anoyying(blah cant spell).

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well here is the vin # of the car im looking at. if you could tell me some info about it that would be great.
JT2MA67L5D0074367

it needs so major loving, i know its been sitting the same spot for atleast 6 years. it needs a front bumper, maybe new dr headlight, not sure if the rear hatch needs to be replaced due to rust. not sure if it runs yet, might find out tomorrow. it has 188k on it, and i know its an 83'. how much would you pay for it. i want to just take it off his hands. thanks agian guys!

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
all i want is a car that will look good, hadle good and be fast. im gonna use it for a daily driver. ive got to much money in on my neon that i dont want to drive it that much. as far as money goes, im not to worried about it, i was looking for a car that i can "restore". i already know where i can get a parts car for about $200 and it has a new tranny and motor.
but if you dont think i should get it ill keep looking. i just want one bad!!! lol
is there a web site that sells parts for the supras only? i went to nopi, and they didnt have anything. also theres a company that sells stock oem stuff, i just cant think of the name. thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.