Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there all, I don't actually have a mkII yet - it's coming in a few weeks, but i thought i'd say hello and give you all the link to my website. My buddy and I have thrown together a few videos you might enjoy, so go nuts...

http://timber.rbss.net/efavideos <- click on "movies" on the left hand side.

also check out the (hehe) turbo k car project, as well as OARTEC.

let me know which movies you liked the best.

·
Registered
174 Posts
stuck in the middle with you... oh im stuck in the midd.... oh, right...

MAN! ive got to hand it to you, that was genious! well, I think so anyway! that sled, that song, that car, grouped with my dancing flower /w guitar, it was a very fun filled experience.

so... anyway, I have a video camera, and the ability to make put it on my computer. me and some buds made our "pilot" video of a brand new concept: take old cars under 300 dollars (thats Canadian dollars, were not rich!), and pretend that one is a high paid former F1 or WRC driver and test drive them like they should be test driven. The test drives could be decribed as "beating" but the knock off accents and decriptions of the actions are convincing to the viewer that this is accually a "test drive" and not just a bunch of guys beating cars.

so, after seeing your video, I was wondering if you would like to see mine? (I kinda noticed you host your own videos, hehe)

anyhow, shout me if you want to see it... I also have a video of a monte carlo doing a burnout to "ode to joy" some of my first work, hehe.

yup, now that that's said I can go watch that again...

stuck in the middle with you, da de de stuck in the middle with you...

·
Registered
174 Posts
HAH OARTEC!

HAH!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RobMK2 said:
HAH OARTEC!

HAH!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah, it's quite big over at the [H]ardforum in teh cars section, where I spend most of my time. Later this summer, there WILL be a movie surrounding OARTEC, it's inventors, and the scene.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RobMK2 said:
so... anyway, I have a video camera, and the ability to make put it on my computer. me and some buds made our "pilot" video of a brand new concept: take old cars under 300 dollars (thats Canadian dollars, were not rich!), and pretend that one is a high paid former F1 or WRC driver and test drive them like they should be test driven. The test drives could be decribed as "beating" but the knock off accents and decriptions of the actions are convincing to the viewer that this is accually a "test drive" and not just a bunch of guys beating cars.

so, after seeing your video, I was wondering if you would like to see mine? (I kinda noticed you host your own videos, hehe)

anyhow, shout me if you want to see it... I also have a video of a monte carlo doing a burnout to "ode to joy" some of my first work, hehe.
I'd love to see your videos... are you able to host them somewhere temporarily? how big are they?

my friend and i started out with the $300 beater idea - to go trash it offroading and such, and that kind of blossomed into doing real TSD rallies (BC has a fast-growing rally community - http://www.rallybc.com) so now we have the supra to do that.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have no place to host the videos

the movie is currently like 70 some odd megs, but no longer than any of your videos...

I'm not too sharp on codecs yet, im sure it could be smaller.

I'll check out that site, its good that rally is growing in interest... because its not to expensive for chumps like me, heh.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts