Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im 23 and live in the philadelphia pa area... ive been a toyota fan since i could remember (dad turned me on to them) my 1st car was an 84 cressida 5spd which was my 1st car and i regret every day that i got rid of that car bc of how rare it is(i was 16 nd didnt know what i had)... dad owed an 84 cressida wagon, 2 84 celicas gt & gts, now has a 97 camry, mom had a 98 corolla nd now has a 05 rav4, bro has had 85 corolla, 88 camry, 86 celica, 02 rav4(5spd), 03 highlander... nd my list is here lol... ive been out to find a celica supra since i was 16 i love the lines of the car, finally i found 1 about a month ago, 160k on the clock, p type in great condition.. cleaning the enine bay now from a little oil leak that last owner never fixed (other than that car runs amazing) ive been floating around here for a couple weeks now nd love the site so far and am trying to find some great people that share my love for older toyotas nd the celica supras

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
I hope you (and maybe your dad) are planning on going to the meet at Damon's in a few weeks...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Nice to have another Toyota lifer here.

Welcome!

·
Registered
515 Posts
That's quite the line up of Toyotas you and your family have. Welcome to the forum and show us some pictures!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts