Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
962 Posts
so are you still available this SAT for the Battle... we are going but no MK2 will run... the white supra is still torn apart for the T3/T4 turbo and I think it will be ready for the NOPI at aug... we might just support Velocity Racing on thier MR2 Turbo w/ upgraded CT-26 and I am still 50/50 if I will run for bracket and see how the built 6MGE 8.0:1 engine will do on the 1/4 before hooking up the CT-26 on July

Jay

· Registered
962 Posts
OK... Fred is not coming either this saturday due to the corvette meet in va beach... well I will be bringing the supra this sat and if I am all charged up this weekend... I might end up fighting again in S/E C bracket racing and hope to clinch the throphy again since last year in MD...

well just earlier I just finished hooking up the wires for my line-lock and 2step rev limiter.... dang that thing works... now I can get a good hole shot from the light and still be consistent with my launch rpm and also the famous burn-out of the Mickey's

well I am gonna try and take videos and pics and will soon post some up next week... hopefully

Jay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.