Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

821 - 823 of 823 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #821
Last image needs fixed.....

Whoa, I didn't know it was a wrap. How easy is it to remove, if desired? Love that engine bay. I would love to get a FFIM setup on mine.
The vinyl is pretty easy to remove. No different than those aggravating dealer stickers all new cars have on the back. Just a bit bigger. A heat gun and a decent pair of finger nails is all you need to remove.

Awesome work sir! The car looks amazing

I Love the way you relocated the throttle body and mounted the coils.

but to be honest I am not a huge fan of the gold rims (my persona preference here), but I will say they do jump out compared to the grey, which seemed to blend into the car a bit more.

I am considering stealing your idea of the Body Side Molding removal. :)

Either way you have a work to be proud of - hope i can see it in person one day.
Steal away good sir! And, the closest I think I will be to you would either be the Tail Of The Dragon meet, or the Aug. Supra meet in Toronto which I hope to attend this year. But who knows what the future holds.

Well done!!!
Thanks Jim!

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Those simmons 5 spokes are classssssic in gold, well done. I'm gonna need a full side to pic to really appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #823
Fixed the images in the earlier post. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to finish the wheels. They will be broken down and separated this weekend so I can properly wrap the centers. The one wheel was done as a color test. Now that I can say I am thoroughly pleased with my decision, I can commit to finishing them.

Gamble, I heard you may not be attending the Dragon this year, that's a bummer. (P.s. side view pick added in first photo)

821 - 823 of 823 Posts