Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supra Derek and Supra Steve are at it again. Last New Year's day, we participated in a fun event known as the "New Year's Day Anti-Football Run" organized by Martin Swig, famous for his concept of developing the "Auto Mall" years ago. You may know his son David Swig as the guy who has hosted “Motoring J Style” the past several years.

Derek and I plan to drive our respective rides on the tour. I have a friend with an old XKE who is also attending. The cost is $35 to register, which includes a T-Shirt. Details for the run can be found at http://www.californiamille.com/pdf/AntiFootballEntry10.pdf

I know many of you will be unavailable because of football addictions or family obligations, but for those interested, please post here and we will organize a way to start off in a group of cars.

The tour begins in Sausalito at 10:00 AM with coffee and tire kicking. The tour is self-guided, lasts about four hours, and the route takes us through some of Marin and Sonoma Counties more beautiful back roads with plenty of twisties. Your check for $35.00 has to be in by 1 December 2009. Hey, let's show off those pretty Mark IIs! There will be cars of all kinds, vintage to modern.

Please let Supra Derek (Spoker Derek) and Supra Steve (sowsley) know if you will be joining us by replying on the Forum or to this e-mail.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Unfortunately, I won't make it(see this thread). Sounds like it'll be a hoot!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts