Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Create a forum labeled "More Power'' or "Speed Mods"- Then have a Sticky That has as its only entry a link to the search button-And no new posts available-Waddya Think?

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
i suggest this..

an nice e-mail when they join.. and like supra forums where the member has to be ok'd from a Mod ..back to the e-mail explaining things. and big suggestions for using search with a list of links also to the F&Q and celica supra.com main site with all sorts of good info there..

·
Premium Member
6,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Like his idea better-Just havin a bad day that day-Mike

·
Registered
812 Posts
ma615mgte said:
i suggest this..

an nice e-mail when they join.. and like supra forums where the member has to be ok'd from a Mod ..back to the e-mail explaining things. and big suggestions for using search with a list of links also to the F&Q and celica supra.com main site with all sorts of good info there..
I agree with this too.....

And this would avoid some topic such as: Can I fit a 7mgte in my 83 supra??? Or Can I fit 1998 supra wheels on my mkii???

·
Registered
360 Posts
ma615mgte said:
i suggest this..

i agree

1 - 8 of 8 Posts