Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself. New CS owner from Finland. 90% restored 1985 vehicle. Still in need of a few parts, like sunroof weatherstrip and rear passenger sun shade (rear "spoiler"). Almost completely stock, only exhaust has been hand made since original was no longer available.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Car Vehicle

Automotive tire Wood Automotive wheel system Sculpture Font

Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome! We need more Euro Supra owners here :) From which part of Finland are you from?

And your car looks so clean; gearbox and diff bone dry (do you want to swap ;) ?). And I'm no longer the only one with 80ies decals on the car! Rims are beautiful!

·
Registered
7,727 Posts
That is a pretty clean MK2 from a snowey north country!
Welcome, and keep us updated of your upcoming process 😍

Reactions: FinToy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We need more Euro Supra owners here :)
Agree. This mostly seems to be a forum for US people.

From which part of Finland are you from?
South, close to Helsinki.

And your car looks so clean; gearbox and diff bone dry (do you want to swap ;) ?). And I'm no longer the only one with 80ies decals on the car! Rims are beautiful!
Thanks! Unfortunately I cannot take the honor about that, I just bought this car and basically everything is made the previous owner. Since I already have a huge project going on, I did not want to take another but rather tried to find a ready vehicle. This is a good addition to my other cars from 1980's and 1990's.

Thank you all for your warm welcome messages :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts