Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hey-
I have quite a few more parts for the '86 MKII-what I meant was the only part I have left on YOUR LIST was the taillight!
I have a complete engine, an ECU for a manual tranny, all relays, w/wiper motor, window motors, a rear end/diff assembly, and quite a few more misc parts that I want to pass on to someone who can use them. I have a MKIV now and don't need the spares anymore....

Chuk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey-
I have quite a few more parts for the '86 MKII-what I meant was the only part I have left on YOUR LIST was the taillight!
I have a complete engine, an ECU for a manual tranny, all relays, w/wiper motor, window motors, a rear end/diff assembly, and quite a few more misc parts that I want to pass on to someone who can use them. I have a MKIV now and don't need the spares anymore....

Chuk
I see, do you have any pics of the taillight and whats the condition of the rear end diff? Pictures would help if possible. Thanks. As for the engine I might have to inspect mine more to see. How many miles the one you have?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I see, do you have any pics of the taillight and whats the condition of the rear end diff? Pictures would help if possible. Thanks. As for the engine I might have to inspect mine more to see. How many miles the one you have?
Hey-Here's pix of the taillight...the diff only has 88K on it, and is in good condition. It has some surface rust, but nothing at all that would affect it. I'll throw in the side light with the tail-make me an offer!
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive exterior
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive lighting Automotive side marker light
Road surface Asphalt Wood Hood Gas
Road surface Asphalt Wood Hood Gas

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive exterior

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive lighting Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Sorry-I don't have that item....I have mostly mechanical parts-engine, relays, wiper motor assembly, window motors, headlight motors, rear diff, speedo/gauge display, side mirrors, etc, etc. Everything came from my wrecked '86MKII.

Chuk

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm trying to find a right side rear marker assembly, part # 14-128R, or maybe 81750-19175, someone hit my 85 over the holidays and ran off...:(

·
Registered
613 Posts
In case you have any trim/ molding pieces, I'm looking for any of the door belt mouldings on the front window and rear side windows, both sides. see photo . Assuming your wheels have 88k on them, I'd be interested in seeing them if possible. I have been looking for nice oem wheels.
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
I purchased a wiring harness from Chuk and everything went great. He sent a few detailed pictures of the harness and faithfully described it, packed it well and shipped it very fast.

The harness is in much better condition than my original one and I am looking forward to installing it.

Thanks Chuk!

Reactions: Svaltvinter

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am looking for this piece if anyone can help me out. Mine is fine, just the battery location side is really rusted so I can cut the part out and fix it. Thanks again.

I am attaching a picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
@chukazap did I see your post correctly that you have an R154 transmission? If so, I live in Orlando and might be willing to make the drive depending on price etc. looking to get back into rebuilding my Supra I have stowed away so might take more off your hands if I come out.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts