Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm from the Great White North here in Canada. Well this has hardly been a white winter here yet. I recently picked up a 84 Supra 5MGE (Dark Brown with Brown leather interior). Everything about the car was mint probably because the car had been in storage most of its life. The motor has 148,000kms, runs great starts perfectly burns no oil so I don't want to mess with it too much. The car is in storage now again until the spring again. I hope to get some input from others on this site on exhaust and little mods possibly to get a little more performance and sound out of the engine without killing it. I think from what I have read I will go with the Rabidchimp downpipe, not sure about the K & N filter anymore as many say to stick with the stock and to drill some larger holes in the stock airbox. For exhaust I like the cat back 2.5 system by rabidchip with the magnaflow cat and magnaflow muffler. Not sure about headers as of yet.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Raptor Racing also makes a highly-regarded exhaust system, along with their own proprietary header, which gets rave reviews. That's the route I'm planning to take come springtime.

Lets see some pics!!!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
What part of Ontario are you in. This is the place to be, we have members and vendors across the province. We have monthly meets (visit www.torontosupraclub.com) first friday of each month. I can imagine some more supras coming out of storage for the february with this crazy warm weather we are getting.

Feel free to pm me for help.

Later

1 - 3 of 3 Posts