Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Yotaholic, are there many supras hidden away in the St. John's area? I picked one up this past summer, 85 p black from here.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I don't think your going to find many garage queen MKII's in St.John's or anywhere else on the island ,, unfortunatly ! Of course it is a big island so we can still dream. Any pics ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No pics worth showing yet, under restoration in my garage.Bought from orginal lady owner. 155000 kms, mechanicals were kept up but the body needed a bit of work.Should be ready for the coming summer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love this site, have purchased mouldings, tune up gear, etc. from Mark. Logo from Bob. Great info from here. I may have to give a donation.
So much cheaper to buy parts in the US, even with the shipping and duties it's half the cost.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Yes, it is a an excellent resource for parts and don't forget the members here are a wealth of knowledge so ask questions if your not sure on something. Look up George aka. Raptor Racing for all you Canadian deals on MKII parts. He's a great guy and can get you damn near anything :thumbsup:

Are you on the east coast ?

·
Registered
222 Posts
There is a clean white 84 on penney crescent in St. John's, thats about the only one I know of now in St. john's area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts