Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bra came new in the box with my 83....

I have not tried it on yet, I have never been a fan.....what do you think ?

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Boy, you never see those on cars anymore, but in the 80s and even 90s people used them. Now you can get clear bras, really a pretty cool thing and I wish I would have got one put on the Chrysler when I bought it new in 2006, now it's kind of too late. It would have been like $750 at the time, I think you can get it done cheaper now.

Put it on and take a pic, we have nothing better to do ;)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
i had one that came on a parts car it was like black leather but the parts for the headlights where missing. so i threw it out.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I had one too like this, with the roll up headlights.
Although they do protect againt sand and stone chips, in the long run, they do dammage the paint, mainly where the sections are sewed together.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
don't like it, Covers up Supra MKII awesomeness !! it will stay packaged in the trunk of the car.

·
Registered
322 Posts
TITTIES lol. it does cover up supra awesomeness. they shoulda let a space for that.

nah it just looks strange. like a blanket.

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
I'd use it if I went on a long road trip.

I'm planning to go down to florida with my MK2 in one of the next coming summers, I was thinking of something my dad did when he was young, he took his charger down there and covered up his huge open front grill with a mosquito screen with some thin bungy straps holding it to the fenders. kept the rocks and the bugs out of the gaping front end.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
don't like it, Covers up Supra MKII awesomeness !! it will stay packaged in the trunk of the car.
I keep mine rolled up still in the box, If and when I ever do get my car running again :duh: :eekfacepalm: I'll be pulling it out just for long trips

·
Registered
637 Posts
ill buy it if you don't want it, looking to buy one planning on a road trip to Texas.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it will stay with the car......thanks for the offer though !!

I drove the car 1/2 way to work today, ,,,,,thing was flapping so bad I had to stop and take it off,,,,,,directions say to use Rubber cement on the entire underside:thumbsup:

ill buy it if you don't want it, looking to buy one planning on a road trip to Texas.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Wow - does not look good - Is that really the one that Toyota sold for the 82/83's?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts