Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaning out the garage for this winter's big project...these need to go! Shipping and Paypal will be added

CT-26 - Almost NO shaft play axial or radial. Great condition. $175

Bosch BOV - $40

Stock Speakers - Worked great when I yanked them in February - $30

GT Covers seat covers (P-type) $100 - Custom fit in blue microsuede...they fit very well

Pile of parts - See anything you need? Make me an offer I can't refuse

USDM Twins - 80K...minimal shaft play...about normal (I have no supports, oil lines, or the heat sheild) - $200

·
is awesome
2,736 Posts
Hood Struts or trunk struts?? If they're they hood ones I call dibs. Dibs on used Battery Tie down plate thing.

In the Parts Pile....

What's the cast thing in the far right?

What's the Blue & Silver box type (aluminum cast electronics box looking thing)?

What all Autometer stuff you got? (Like I need MORE gauges.... *still hunting for 4-Runner 3 pod inclinometer cluster for more gauges (EGT/CHT etc)).

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Trunk...and ignore them...Stabilus brand and they didn't hold my hatch up.

Blue/Silver box looking thing is a Jacobs ignition box

Cast piece is an EGCV for USDM stock twins

Battery hold is already gone...and it fit a MkIV goof ball
GO8NK

·
Registered
637 Posts
what bushings are they on the parts pile pic?

·
is awesome
2,736 Posts
Yeah I know, I've been watching as well. I'm hoping to snag one minus gauges so I don't have to pay the extra 100 bucks. I just want the damn shroud/housing.... At this rate I might be better off to look into a Montero/Raider one as well, or just get some styrofoam balls & board and fiberglass one up myself... RE-TAR-TED to pay $150 for a 4"x12"x6" piece of plastic.

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what bushings are they on the parts pile pic?
They are some frame mount and end link bushings...I can't remember what sizes but will look this evening if you'd like.

Rusty...I have one the the inclimeter gauge thingy's you're talking about on the bench in the garage in gray...but it's going in my 88 Pickup :naughty:

I can check with some of my 4x4 buddies and see if they have one they want to get rid of...and it'll be cheaper than $150

·
Registered
386 Posts
Yeah, that cast iron thingie, is it to connect a turbo elbow to a stock exhaust? Kind of looks like it. Second the shifter question

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Stock radio??
Nope...Gave both the stock ones I had to Earl back in March
not really pertaining to what you have for sale, but where did you get those seat covers?
www.GTCovers.com
how about that foam air filter and the rear speaker brackets!

and the shifters are off of what?
Sure...send me a PM Jamie...shifters...one W58 MkII, one R154
Yeah, that cast iron thingie, is it to connect a turbo elbow to a stock exhaust? Kind of looks like it. Second the shifter question
No...look at the picture of the twin turbos...two gasket flange...that cast piece attaches to the bottom of that. It's got a valve in it...opens and shuts to turn the #2 turbo on and off. Some people gut them (remove the valve) to make the turbos spool like a single turbo. Some of that stuff in the pile is gone already. I just saw the air cleaner box, timing cover parts and shifters so I tossed it out there for offers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts