Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Very nice, its only flaw is its not black. I agree that 84s the best year. A minty black 84 p-type 5spd is the only mkII I would buy in the future......ok maybe a black 85 or 86 with black or grey leather int.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I'm gonna guess $3500 is a good deal for the car, it may go a little higher though.

·
Registered
514 Posts
it does look great even the steering wheel leather looks good the only part i didn't buy was that he didn't abuse it but then he says it CRUISE EFFORTLESSLY AT 100 MPH ALL DAY LONG!!!!.........TOP END IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOP END IS ??????????????????????????????????????????????????? but i would still buy it lol

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
car looks good. really clean given the mileage. im curious as to why the hatch decal is missing though. possible re-spray?

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What do you guys think of the white letters facing out on the tires???

·
Registered
482 Posts
talked 2 him tonight .. He does not know alot about his supra other than he has keept up on the up keep on it .. If any one wants me to check it out let me know .. I will ask him about the rear hatch .. He told me he just put a clutch kit on it and he said it was a premium kit .. What ever that means other that he was told it was better than the OEM on that was in it .. It does have a light weight flywheel in it ..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts