Looks like an '85 - think the 85 or 86 is nicest mkII also

·
Premium Member
6,133 Posts
Your Car? I knew Id seen a pic of a Supra with same wheels as mine. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
this is my fav car. but to be honest there are sooooo many nice cars here and alot of people deserve to have thier cars posted up. :good: :)

·
Registered
697 Posts
I haven't seen that first one before. With those lights below the bumper, it almost looks like an 86.5. There is way too many for me to post a fav. But I know Carfreek's would be on my list. And I actually get to see it in action from time to time since we live in the same town. So I must say that is a plus. I know, they are all the best because they are all MKii's. Just a variety of flavors. But I tend to lean towards either the very clean stock looking ones, or the slightly altered, but not overdone ones.

·
Registered
267 Posts
the all black (Malloy) supra is the most! for me ( with the simmons black wheels)

·
Registered
58 Posts
that supra is soo nice hehe can anyone tell me whos it is or where i might be able to see more of this car? id really like to talk to them about the bumpers.... =) thanks guys!!
Amanda<3
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Anyone else think the fender flare looks wierd with that kit on the silver car? I just try to be open minded but i like the factory package better. It looks ok but it overlaps the fender flare which i think looks like it wasn't meant to be. idk it's just my opinion

Anyway It wouldn't be right for me to make a post without pics of my favorite so here it is, not this car in general but an 85 like this would be my fav

·
Registered
148 Posts
^^ if you read more closely he stated that the picture is just a reference to show he would like that color scheme on an 85

·
Registered
622 Posts
LOL.....To be specific I'd like that 2-tone combo on an 85 done with super silver and gloss black just as pictured above but yea that pic is the nicest and closest thing.....

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I'm not an expert at the years so I didn't know exactly. But don't get me wrong, it's still a beautiful car.

Here's one of my favorites, Malloy's

And of course this.

I'm definately going Black.

·
Registered
137 Posts
this is my fav car. but to be honest there are sooooo many nice cars here and alot of people deserve to have thier cars posted up. :good: :)
the only thing i dont love about this car is the Chrysler "Turbo" emblem on the grill. other then that SPECTACULAR

1 - 20 of 45 Posts