Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to install NO2 on my MK2. I've installed a MSD6A. I know I should upgrade the fuel pump - can anyone suggest a good part? Is there anything else I need to do? Mods include Stage 2 porting, head and block decked and shaved, ACT clutch, pasesetter header, high flow cat with 2.5 all the way through a magnaflow twin pipe. Arron G. intake and K&N filter.

Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
for the fuel pump... go with Walbro 255 pump... and get a fuel pressure regulator...

and also... if you are gonna run nitrous.... get a wet system w/ fan nozzle for better spray and also get a retard module kit from MSD if you are gonna run big NOS on your car...

Jay

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Look into the Holley kit. Designed for our car they work with the stock fuel system. 599.00US

-Wil

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
MHG & keep the system to a 50 shot system. Anything higher than that & you will be having BHG problems. Many years ago, someone up in Canada did this (anyone remember Scott's last name???). 2 BHG's later (and yes, this was a 5MGE), and reducing the system to a 50 shot, things were much more stable.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help. I'll check local suppliers and see what's available.
Art

1 - 5 of 5 Posts