Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Boyz,

I've finally got off my lazy behind and posted the pix to the NJ meet. There are 2 groups of pix, the first group is just cars and driving pix (even includes a few of my trademark: hand out the sunroof, going 120 point the camera in back shots), the second group is on the track. When i have time one day, I'll re-scan those and post some high-res close up shots of the cars.

There was a real sweet silver mk2 there(on the track)...but being an idiot, i didn't really meet anyone there. Well, we were all brain dead...cause of 2 mk3 breakdowns and a storm that only Noah could live through it took us 20hrs to get there :shock:. In light of the last point I appologize for some of the picture quality...brain wasn't working on all cylinders :D

BTW, Greg...lmk if you got the CD and if you didn't if you still want it.

http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/com.hp.HPGuestLogin?username=raptorrace&password=63736035

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Thanks George - the pix look great. I didnt take any photos that day, so these were nice to refer back to.

Kinda hard for me to post particular photos, so i'll just describe who was driving what, mk2-wise.

83 black - Curt Cozart - NJ
84 black - George - Canada
85 black - Jehan - NJ
85 deep maroon - Jim King MA
85 SDR - Dennis/Nancy Maiorino - NJ
85 SDR - John Koligman - NY
84 dk blue - Greg Giacchi - NJ
85 white - Greg - NJ

track pix:
white mk1 - Damon Saul with 7M kickin ass - PA

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
George,
Great pics, are your headlights out of service right now? If so...bummer. I see the Ferrari/mk3 was there, someone's got to let the guy know...

Eric

1 - 5 of 5 Posts