Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

201 - 220 of 224 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,499 Posts
Sorry guys. Broke my neck, wicked financial issues. As soon as I can get caught up with my web hosting debt they'll come back up. Shouldn't be long.
God,that's terrible,Brad. Go easy on the pain pills.Get food stamps and free food at a food bank.Sell something on E Bay or this forum.
I went broke last month.E Bay saved me. I had a lot of stuff sitting around that was new,in box.I sol:thumbsup:d 1/2 of it.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Photobucket is free...

·
Premium Member
4,008 Posts
I've been looking over on eBay, and I see these units made by both FujitsuTEN, and Delco/Delphi.

Any idea if the Delco units would work? They're single CD, and don't have the extra length like the 6 CD usnits do.

Jim

·
Premium Member
4,008 Posts
I've been looking over on eBay, and I see these units made by both FujitsuTEN, and Delco/Delphi.

Any idea if the Delco units would work? They're single CD, and don't have the extra length like the 6 CD units do.

Jim

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #210

Any idea if the Delco units would work? They're single CD, and don't have the extra length like the 6 CD units do.

Jim
stay away from fujitsu because there quality is absolute crap.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi There, do you know what model # of head unit from Camry I should specifically look for and what the part # for the cable adapter is? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
5,499 Posts
Hi There, do you know what model # of head unit from Camry I should specifically look for and what the part # for the cable adapter is? Any help would be appreciated.
Mine is from an '01 and it has an INTERNAL amp.(Schoshe?)Has the cable adapter or Brad can make you one.
Go into the non bling thread,again.
Mine looks FACTORY! carefull install required.
Even the back light is the same color as my (non-digital) dash lights!:zzzzz:

·
Premium Member
5,499 Posts
Not sure I know where the NGK building is.

Is it North or South of the Toyota complex on Western?
Been so long that the NGK factory was new back in 2004.
My old address was 23810 Huber Ave.2 blocks off of Western Ave.(Longest Avenue in the world?)
Little stucco house.With a crawl space full of Black Widow spiders.:censored:!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Reviviving an old thread. I happen t have the scion stereo as well as the factory cd/cassette that was in my 03 tacoma. The scion setup was in my Tacoma, but I went to a Pioneer unit with a screen for a backup camera, so now have both to play with.
I had to trim the surround on the Tacoma dash as well as the bezel on the face of the scion stereo to fit in my Tacoma. I'll do a test fit as it is, but if I have to cut or trim the surround of the Supra, I'm bailing. BTW, is Brad still making harnesses or did I misread that on here?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Thanks. While searching other threads related to this one, there was talk about "buying" from Brad and it was unclear if they had just bought his old setup or if he "made" the complete adapter including the blue plug for the sub and the dimming feature. My apologies if that made anyone feel all butt hurt.

201 - 220 of 224 Posts