Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to post up a weider cross bow for sale. Can I mix it in with the car parts for sale area?

what section do I put it in?

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always thought we had one, until yesterday when I was like, hey wait a min...:ugh:

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
i go on cs.com for celicasupra related matter. if u have other junk try ebay. the forum is cluttered up enough with bs like this. i vote no.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
i go on cs.com for celicasupra related matter. if u have other junk try ebay. the forum is cluttered up enough with bs like this. i vote no.
Calm down the other cars and general chat sections are the only non supra stuff on here if i'm not mistaken. If you don't like a section you scroll right by it. You would be amazed at the amount of other stuff that gets sold on other forums. Many of us have the same interests beyond cs' so may have some stuff other people in the community want.

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
...a good chunk of us click "view new posts", to monitor this site. There is no skipping that section...

Want to sell a crossbow? Join crossbowfanatic.com or something...

--billyM

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
...a good chunk of us click "view new posts", to monitor this site. There is no skipping that section...

Want to sell a crossbow? Join crossbowfanatic.com or something...

--billyM
That's how I do it. +1 for ilovecrossbows.com/forsalecrap.

·
Registered
144 Posts
well for the record my vote is NO but if that section were created this is what i would rather see,

1 a specific format: item, model #, cost, color/size, will ship/local pickup etc.
2 make it a non reply format so if you are interested you have to PM the seller.
3 give each post a 30 day time limit.
4 have that section only available to contributing members to post there.

:) if u want to take up bandwidth here and make money (non supra related) PAY 4 IT :)

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
or offer other members an opportunity to get something non car related at a good price?

point of view.

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
I've thought through this (and I get the concept of offering it to Supra bros 1st) and I think I'm going to let things stand as it. I think this site runs smooth bc be reallylimit it to mk1, mk2 supra stuff almost exclusively.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts