Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Noooooooooooo.....The Fast & The Furious have found us!

4K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  Angkistrodon 
#1 ·
#6 ·
I tell you what, I'm saving up for the LIGHT UP pedals, gear shift knob, headlight washers, And of course the under body lights.

Can't wait to see how much faster my car will go.
Forget changing my tranny fluid, I need every dime for that Bug buzzer Muffler that looks rad.

I'll have the Chicken stir fry please.

#8 ·
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Ok, I'll LMAO. Didn't some of you guys ask about the flames from the exhaust?

" Nitrous Oxide Systems
F & F Purge Kit
Price: $159.95
Let’s ‘em know that you’re talking the talk and walking the walk. The NX Purge System puts some serious show into your nitrous system by rocketing out that telltale white plume. Easy to install with instant intimidating results. " :roll: :roll:
This is sooo sad. Just pathetic.
Brian

#9 ·
Utterly ridiculous.... I don;t know whether to mourn the next generation for buying into this media crap... or applaud the person who is smart enough to capitalize on the youth markets sheer ignorance...

god I feel old... LOL

#10 ·
It's funny you mention that Bob. Sometimes I wonder what our parents thought when we got the custom bug. Wonder what their parents thought when they decided to cut the fenders off T-buckets or chop the top off the family sedan and paint bright orange and red flames down the side of a perfectly good looking black car.

Makes me wonder if people will look back and wax nostalgically about the high rise DTM wings and LED's everywhere.

What was a fad back then vs. today's equivalent

- painted flames or scallops down the side of a vehicle vs. racing stripes
- chop top vs. sport roofs
- side pipes vs. side exit wastegate pipes
- frenched in antenna vs. short euro antenna
- shaved door handles vs. shaved door handles
- tweed interior vs. neoprene
- bench seats vs. racing seats
- moon wheels vs. big wheels
- 2" whitewalls vs. 2" sidewalls
- massive hood scoops vs. hood vents
- suicide doors vs. lambo doors
- fuzzy dice vs. glow dice
- black cherry paint vs. chrome-alusion
- cateye tailights - clear tail lights
- curb feelers vs. fragile body kits that feel the curb before you do
- chrome half covers for headlights vs. body colored eyelids
- blued open headers vs blued N1 style exhaust cans
- raccoon tail on the antenna (popular only in certain regions) - smiley face or mickey mouse foam antenna thing
- no wing vs. the tallest piece of aluminum you can bolt to the rear of the car
- side pipes that glowed from being so hot vs. neon that just glows
- 8-track vs. satellite radio and MP3 players
- removing fenders for a t-bucket, vs. trimming fenders for that last bit of tire
- tubbing to get more tire in the back vs. adding a wide body kit to get more tire in the back
- 9" ford rear vs. 9" ford rear
- power glide transmission vs. vs. pneumatic shifter vs. Hollinger sequential shifter
- chromed steel vs. polished aluminum
- B&M long shifter vs. B&M short shifter
- American muscle vs. Import hustle

Sign of the times. Wonder what will be popular in 15-20 years?

#13 ·
Personally, I like the "Fast and the Furious Pit Cruiser".... Only $649!!! This says it way better than I ever could: "the Pit Cruiser has been street-modified with a powerful, clean-burning, mouse-quiet 250-watt electric motor" Wow, a clean burning electric motor! I wonder what it burns?

eh, anyways...

#17 ·
>>
i think i need to get me a F&F windshield stick by the way
>>

Yeah, as if anyone driving a Supra needs *another* excuse to get pulled over ;)

Speaking of which, it's been a long long time since I've been pulled over... Knock on wood... Gotta love the police-car-per-capita ratio of the Atlanta area... Or maybe it's just that I don't stick out so much here, with all the other maniacs on the road. :evilbat:

#18 ·
you should check out Anti-Rice.com very funny site.

They are a few more like it Ricecops i believe is one.

I had come across a ton of rice pictures and some where making me cry I was laughing so hard..... ie ironing board mounted to trunck of a civic. Pretty funny stuff. although today i cant find those pictures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.