Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
August 16-17, at Virginia Motorsports Park at Dinwiddie County, Virginia

We are bringing and racing the 84 White MK2 w/ a Ct-26 set-up and FMIC and would be running 14 psi....

I would like for you guys who to support us for 3 years at racing at Import events at VMP... Iam the only one who drives a MK2 and races with it... see you all there

Cee-Jay, Mike W. I hope you guys can come and see the POSI white 84 :wink:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I had talked about having a cookout/meet at my house that day with a couple of the NC supra guys but it would be more PC to come support a fellow supraholic. I am only 1.5 hour away. I will see if the guys want to come up. Doug

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. I'm game to see my boy race and take out some other cars. Are you guys running on Saturday, Sunday or both. Would the NC guys want to caravan up together? What are you guys thoughts?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm all in for a convoy and could meet you in durham unless you want to come all the way to I 95. i know FOONANAS is way out on the coast but he might come to I 95 as a meet up point. Doug. BTW i'll be in the Greensboro area this weekend

·
Registered
245 Posts
doug i was just talking to my girlfriend about going to your house that weekend and she informes me i could not go. so i asked why and she told me some of my friends are going to thorw me a surprise b-day pig cooking. i would have been able to move that date up but will be out of town the next two weekends. if possible would drive up to check it out on sunday if anything is going on that day. how close is that to VA BEACH. or is Dinwiddie County the other way????

jeremy

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Muchbzy said:
I was thinking the same thing. I'm game to see my boy race and take out some other cars. Are you guys running on Saturday, Sunday or both. Would the NC guys want to caravan up together? What are you guys thoughts?
We are gonna trailer the car... we will be at VMP at Saturday and Sunday so that we can tune the car and have a few runns before the Qualifying on Saturday.... We will be doing some testing on Elizabeth City, NC at eh 1/8 mile probably at the second weekend of Aug.

PM me Charles if you can make it for saturday... or I will just see you there then.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Jeremy I hope your B-Day turns out really well. the VMS sits right off I 95 at the 95/85 split in Petersbourgh. i'm not really sure of the distance but I would say its 2hr from the beach. Doug

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
NKNVNUNL said:
I'm all in for a convoy and could meet you in durham unless you want to come all the way to I 95. i know FOONANAS is way out on the coast but he might come to I 95 as a meet up point. Doug. BTW i'll be in the Greensboro area this weekend
What does the Greensboro area mean? I live in G'boro and depending on what you are doing we could meet up for a minute or two.

As far as the caravan goes I'm coming down 85 but we could meet somewhere close I guess.

·
Registered
245 Posts
i think i can get out of the party are you guys planning to go up just for sat? how far would this be from the greensboro area? greensboro would be about 4 1/2 hours from me. anyone want to carpool?

jeremy

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
foonanas said:
i think i can get out of the party are you guys planning to go up just for sat? how far would this be from the greensboro area? greensboro would be about 4 1/2 hours from me. anyone want to carpool?

jeremy
It's about 2 hours to the border from Greensboro on 85 and about another hour to the exit for VMP.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
from Virginia beach it would take us 1.5-2 hrs depending on the caravan and towing... we would be leavin saturday and be staying overniht and runs also the sunday for the races.. if everything goes well and no engine blows up again... then the dates are set for us

·
Registered
245 Posts
well i am up for it if anyone wants to stay the night i am in on that as well. also carpooling would be good for me since i am all the way on the coast. if anyone needs company for the way up there or a roommate just holla at me.

jeremy

·
Registered
144 Posts
first i have to see if my girl wants to go, she likes car shows but if shes not coming then it would make since to me for FOONANAS to drive the two hours my place then get with me and meet MUCHBZY in durham at I85 and convoy up to VMS and we could room together. make any sense to y'all?

·
Registered
245 Posts
sounds good to me. if all you guys are up for it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
where are you guys staying in petersbourgh?

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I'm up for it. I have family right at the border so I might drive back and forth on Saturday and Sunday but I'm not sure. I asked Jay what time he's thinking of getting to VMP so we can all get there about the same time.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NKNVNUNL said:
where are you guys staying in petersbourgh?
Everytime we go to VMP and spend the night there.... we always go to RAMDA Inn.... it is close to the VMP off the I-95 and about 60.00 per night

·
Registered
245 Posts
how many of you guys are gonna go to this? anyone ned a roommate at the hotel?

jeremy

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
foonanas said:

jeremy
From Va beach... probably about 5 or more....

So who are going for the two days for NOPI

Hope to see you guys there!!!

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
3000cc MK2 said:
foonanas said:

jeremy
From Va beach... probably about 5 or more....

So who are going for the two days for NOPI

Hope to see you guys there!!!
As of this weekend I'm still in! :eek:nfire:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts