Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
MGSS Afflicted
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following is copied/pasted from SF with permission from the author. He asks that you go to the original thread and let him know you are attending.
If you are not a member of Supraforums and will be attending, you can send me the info he needs (Sig / Name / Color of your car / Shirt Size) and I will put it in the thread.

This is the largest Supra only gathering east of Vegas. We have had over 100 Supras every year since inception. Low key and a great day with great cars. Hope to see you there

For those of you that haven't attended our NE Supra meet before we'll typically have about 120 Supra's attended this annually SUPRA Meet..

Meet Date Saturday April 25th 2020 Time 10:00 am until you get tired.
RAIN date Saturday May 2nd 2020

THIS MEET IS FOR TOYOTA SUPRA CARS ONLY. lot will only accommodate 120 Supra's.....No room for your friends to follow in with their cars and expect there to be parking for them. However, there is parking across the street for them.

That being said I will have some specialty cars for you this year to admire,

McLaren P1 Senna
Lamborghini Huracan Performante Convertible
Porsche GT2RS
Viper ACR
Ferrari several different models

"POLICE" will be in force at the meet. NO BURNOUTS, TWO STEP YOUR CARS OR RACING ON THE ROADS. The Flying W was kind enough to allow us to use there location, so lets be respectful back to them PLEASE!

FLYING W AIRPORT & RESORT
60 Fostertown Road
Medford, NJ 08055

Meet cost will be $40.00 which will include Tee Shirt and some extras. If you have passenger in your car with you they will be charged $10.00 each

Hotel Rates: $97.00 per night so for those of you driving in from far away. Drive down Saturday and spend the night. They have a Great Restaurant, Bar and Band on Saturday nights.

Food and Bar: Flying W Airport will provide Catered Grill Cooked meals for us outside and they have a restaurant on premises.

Airport Operations and Facilities, Motel and Restaurants, Entertainment Services - Medford, Mt. Laurel, Lumberton | Flying W Airport & Resorts

Roll call Please who's in?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts