Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The big thing is that it wasn't a kill on the other guy's part. I was driving home from work the back way yesterday (River rd. for any Salem residents), when I happened upon a late 90's Z28 with altezzas. I was driving along at my usual speed (which is about 10-15 mph faster then most cars on that road tend to go) when I caught up to him, and he decided to blow me off. The funny thing about that was, on a curvy road, he really lost the big advantage that extra 180 hp gives him :D . I stayed with him the length of the road, falling back a little on straightaways, but gaining slightly in corners. Actually, it was the first time I had really taken the car to its limit on this road, and I was really impressed by it. Long story short, we eventually caught up to traffic, and I got "the glare" for daring to stay with him the whole time. Guess he didn't being like matched by a 18 year old car he thought was a POS. Just thought I'd share.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Lots of power is nice but if it cant make it around a turn what good is it? Straight lines are only fun for so long :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts