Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

181 - 196 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
i hear if you take a sharp righthand turn with the left door open you will fly right out of the goddamn car.
LMAO. That so just made it into my signature.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Hilarious!!

Such a cool picture! You got the black guy being Darth Vader, with the white McDonalds T-Shirt on, advertising Quarter Pounders. Boba Fett has a T-shirt flipping The Bird, and his fleshy white beer belly is poking out from under his shirt.

Mark, are you one of these guys? I'm guessing the guy on the left, with the Transformers helmet, sucking the WD-40? Three bottles on the table: I know for sure the Malibu coconut liqour, but the others look like a bottle of red wine, and WTF is the blue bottle?? Your shots look like Yaeger Meister. So cool. The only improvement I would make to this photo is to replace the Scrabble game with Dungeons & Dragons! LOL O.k., I'm one of those guys

·
Registered
306 Posts
It's been a long time since people have had the opportunity to laugh at this thread. So with that said..........

Let it rise from the dead

Sorry felt the need to bring it back.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Oh shit! I just took my mudflaps off yesterday. I went out this morning to check on the car, and it was upside down, roof collapsed. I'm so sad....it was such a nice car. Good thing I haven't found anyone to buy my Corolla yet....I'll make sure to buy some mudflaps for it A.S.A.P. so the same thing doesn`t happen. My poor Supra!!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
we pulled the mudflaps off of this 2009 charger and this happened less then 20 minutes later...

removal of the mudflaps increases your car-to-parked semi odds by 97.786324%

thank god it was a rental...

wait. what? you werent on the rental agreement? FUCK!!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
SO what would happen if we put on extra mudflaps, would we have, extra downforce, can we turn extra fast and be extra safe... you know what, this might just be some Extraterrestrial stuff

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
wow Guys & Gals , i just watched the lost files from the assasination of J.F.K today .
Did you all realize that the right passenger "mudflap" was missing on his car in the motorcade????/
and when they found the rifle up in the school book depository building there were four other things beside it.... a bag of chicken , a sandwich , a large bottle of water and a mudflap. no-one could figure out why?
also one of the guys on the grassy knoll had a phillips screwdriver and 4 screws in his pocket......... i think this thread just solved the "magic Bullet" theory!!!!!

sombody call Roto-Rooter!!!!

181 - 196 of 196 Posts