Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
December 5th at 12:00 at Pacific raceways like last year, accept that they dont seem to be putting a meet before hand together. Put this on your calender and lets meet up and cruise together. Its for a good cause. Bring 1 or more un-wrappen new un opened toy for a child whos family is les fortunate than others. Lets make some kids christmas better than it was going to be. Meet up spot is open to ideas. Would like to show up at the raceway as a group.

Happy Holidays.
Dan O.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
I'll see you all at Pacific

·
Registered
861 Posts
December 5th at 12:00 at Pacific raceways like last year, accept that they dont seem to be putting a meet before hand together. Put this on your calender and lets meet up and cruise together. Its for a good cause. Bring 1 or more un-wrappen new un opened toy for a child whos family is les fortunate than others. Lets make some kids christmas better than it was going to be. Meet up spot is open to ideas. Would like to show up at the raceway as a group.

Happy Holidays.
Dan O.
Oh, I'm in! The only thing that will stop me from this is snow. I will NOT drive the Supra in the snow. Other than that, I'm golden. Where can we meet to show up to Pacific Raceways as a group??? And, the reason I ask is because I can't access the "Griot's" link. Sorry.

SUPRA SOLIDARITY!!! :salute:

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I will probably try to come up with a meeting place for some of us in the area where it would not exactly make sense to drive up to Fed Way, just to come back down.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Maybe the SuperMall? Then it's just 5 minutes up the freeway. And, it's pretty much a must pass anyways for almost everyone on the west side.

Something to think about.

·
Premium Member
6,112 Posts
+2 on Supermall-Pick a parking lot and we are set. Wally World? Edit-Maybe Parking lot by Red Robin?

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
NW Toy Run is DEAD?

2009. Really. OK,OK. How about a Toyota Fun Run in the rain for November? Let's go have a bar-b-q at Chimpies in the rain,like last time. Las Vegas has good weather,but I cannot afford the trip.Besides,(Sharon) has moved on. Maybe the PSTOC has sompin' ............ Dave.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I don't know if the toy run is dead, but if it is... A fun run might be in order! I like the idea of the Red Robin parking lot. More specifically, the Supermall parking lot right next to Red Robin. Easy access. Easy to find. Lots of room to show off the Supra's! :naughty:

·
Premium Member
6,112 Posts
Just the WEBSITE link is broken, the event is still on, LOL.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
2009. Really. OK,OK. How about a Toyota Fun Run in the rain for November? Let's go have a bar-b-q at Chimpies in the rain,like last time. Las Vegas has good weather,but I cannot afford the trip.Besides,my prostitute(Sharon) has moved on. Maybe the PSTOC has sompin' ............ Dave.
as you know through or pm's we share the "no website hysteria". maybe we shouldn't spread it around too loudly, everyone might get confused.

Just the WEBSITE link is broken, the event is still on, LOL.
^Fact

I like Red Robin if Bob pays....

·
Registered
861 Posts
as you know through or pm's we share the "no website hysteria". maybe we shouldn't spread it around too loudly, everyone might get confused.
Well... great. Now I'M CONFUSED! What the hell are you talking about?!?!

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Well... great. Now I'M CONFUSED! What the hell are you talking about?!?!
Sorry,that was me. Fun Run is ON!! December 5th. Meeting place? That Park and Ride was FULL,last year. Need space for HOW MANY CARS? Dave in Seattle.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Sorry,that was me. Fun Run is ON!! December 5th. Meeting place? That Park and Ride was FULL,last year. Need space for HOW MANY CARS? Dave in Seattle.
There is no actual pre-meet. PSTOC is doing one at Griots though, and looks like we are doing one the Supermall area.

·
Super Moderator
10,544 Posts
hmmmm I've been looking for a meet to come down for before the snow hits. The 5th is really cutting it close for snow through the passes though. I'm certainly up for something in November.

What is exactly is this meet anyways? Is this a car show at the track or are people actually racing? I get the charity part, but otherwise very confusing.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
What is exactly is this meet anyways? Is this a car show at the track or are people actually racing? I get the charity part, but otherwise very confusing.
We show up at the racetrack, drop off toys, BS with each other, and then leave.

·
Registered
861 Posts
What more could we ask for??? And with all the people in the south end, I'll bet we could move the party to someone's place and keep the party going! Maybe a BBQ?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts