Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Unless it was stored most every winter, I'd be careful of an Ohio car. They salt the sh*t out of the roads there. Looks nice in those tiny pictures, though.

If you live in Texas, I'd hold out for a known western car for the same money. Drawback to a lot of western cars is the interior and trim get baked by the sun, but if it's been garaged that's less of a problem. Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I wouldn't mind having it, won't drop $2200 on it though.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That one at the dealer is what I would want, but I couldn't bring myself to pay that much for it.
I would bet that you could walk in there with $6K and pick it up. Maybe less. Dealers don't want to sit on a car and try and milk it for the most profit, but that things is mint.

BTW, I sent the guy on the one I posted about an email, and I never heard back so who knows?

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
That one at the dealer is what I would want, but I couldn't bring myself to pay that much for it.
I would bet that you could walk in there with $6K and pick it up. Maybe less. Dealers don't want to sit on a car and try and milk it for the most profit, but that things is mint.
I'd like to get a deal on one at about $4000 less than what the dealer would accept.

BTW, I sent the guy on the one I posted about an email, and I never heard back so who knows?
Passenger turn light busted out

wiper cowl panel rusted badly

bottom edge of hatch rusted badly side to side

1 - 6 of 6 Posts