Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok i was puting blue wires on my car the other day and on cly one i notest oil on the boot so i look down on ot the spark plug and its coverd with oil so i toke the spark plug out and look down into the bor its holding about somewere les than a in but is coting the top of the piston

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thank's for the info.
How many beers have you had today ?:zzzzz:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Kind of hard when you spout a bunch of BS on the forum, then come back asking for help eh? Seems people remember these things..

On that note, Ill be nice..

Comp test your engine.. if its testing good, you probably cooked your valve stem seals by running to lean..

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
was the spark plug surrounded by oil before you removed it and when you did remove it did that oil drain into the chamber?

or did u soak up the oil surrounding the spark plug before you removed it and when u looked in the chamber there was oil in there.

By the above replies, you must have talked alot of crap. The above people dont usually reply like that unless youve asked for it. becareful what you say around here. someday youre going to need help an nobody will help you due to your past actions. Im ready to help you, but u need to be more clear and provide better info.

·
Registered
624 Posts
He probably just took the spark plug out and let the oil go into the cylinder. Is this on a 5M or 7M? If 7M it sounds like the cam cover gaskets.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
ye

what Sawbladz sed thats why im not shoure if there was oil in there befor i pulled the plug and no its not twin turbo its a small 2.2 dodge turbo and im am runing a 3.0 l 6mgte with a dodge turbo look it up

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I think grammar is more important than the engine at this point...
It always has been with him, but he does not care enough to put effort into it, so that is why we usually do not put much effort into helping him.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I think you should take a pic so we can see what we are dealing with!
2.2 dodge turbo????
3.0?????

you just recently said your car was not turbocharged and that it was stock!

·
Premium Member
6,112 Posts
Canola.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Out of curiosity... Your 6M with the fancy turbo you've hooked up. Did you vent the crank case? Also I am with 84Ptype on this... Pictures or don't ever come back.

We are trying to help and really really trying to take you seriously. Help us out a bit....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts