Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
UM.... from the way this guy talks shouldn't he be sporting a camaro with t-tops, a rebel flag and a mullet blowing in the wind, and not a classic supra??

I am a newb here myself, but have never once asked a question on this forum without expressing my great respect for the members that are taking time out of their day to answer my questions. Be grateful, treat others as you want to be treated, it shows alot about your character.

This should even have to be explained to you....

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Out of curiosity... Your 6M with the fancy turbo you've hooked up. Did you vent the crank case? Also I am with 84Ptype on this... Pictures or don't ever come back.

We are trying to help and really really trying to take you seriously. Help us out a bit....
I didnt say get pictures or dont come back. I said leave to go get pictures AND dont come back.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Don't send him away untill we see some pictures. I'm curious to see what he's done. OP I promise I won't flame, maybe just giggle a little at home to myself.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I want to see pictures, mainly because I dont believe hes got a yota motor with a dodge hair dryer on it...

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Trying to read the posts are quite annoying, but you guys are assholes. I'm all for not helping, but come on. Buddy is dyslexic or something, leave the poor guy alone.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Donn you have to understand. Speaking for the community here as a whole, we have tried very hard to be patient with this guy. We have given him some very solid advice as to how to get more precise answers from us. We have asked politely for him to stop posting from his cell phone.

HE DOES NOT LISTEN!

Along with that, he hardly bothers to post a damn thing in these threads after he creates them anyway. Most of the time, a simple search would have prevented him from having to make a thread in the first place.

HE DOES NOT CARE!

If this were the first time we have dealt with him, I would be ashamed for the things that are said here. But this is not the first time, nor the second, or third. It is actually quite ridiculous that he even bothers to come back, since his garbled useless threads have pretty much all ended this way.

I'm all for giving a guy a second chance. If suprade one day decides to remove his head from his rear, I'd be all for giving him his millionth chance. Until then, I'm going to take his threads as seriously as he does.

-Forrest

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
Trying to read the posts are quite annoying, but you guys are assholes. I'm all for not helping, but come on. Buddy is dyslexic or something, leave the poor guy alone.
Hes not dyslexic. When he posts from a computer, its in actual English. Search "lage", for one of his classic cell-phone posts. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
155 Posts
HOLY SHIT!!!!!.....that "lage" post was nearly 3 years ago . It seems like he should sell the supra and catch a bus back to school for another 4 years . You claimed to know plenty about supras in your "lage" thread and then you post this thread ? HMMMMMMM, it has idiot written all over it . I thought maybe you were drunk when you wrote it, but your just lazy , you never actually asked a question. You just gave me a headache from reading it . Spell in post's properly, or just don't bother.

OHH , and bullshitting about thing's doesn't help your case ! If you had a clue this thread wouldn't exist . :32::duh:

·
Registered
552 Posts
The posts are so bad, I almost wonder if Junkie or one of the other old timers is posting as this guy... Just giving us a place to vent, and having fun seeing how long he can f==k with us for..

21 - 37 of 37 Posts